Kyou Networking Week is about YOU. Powered by the Jayhawk Career Network, this is your opportunity to connect with Jayhawks around the globe during KU’s 2021 Homecoming.
Join Jayhawks in Sport and the KU Alumni Association for a virtual networking event!
- Jordan Bass, Associate Chair – Dept of Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences; Program Director – Sports Management, University of Kansas
- Abby Berkery, Coordinator – Partnership Services, Bronco Sports Properties at LEARFIELD
- Cassie Enriquez, Season Ticket Account Manager, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Eric Wieberg, Director of Digital and Social Media, National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC)
- Patrick Stacy, Manager – Client Services, Kansas City Royals
- Billy Barnes, Manager – Entertainment & Live Event Operations, San Francisco 49ers
- Katie Stucky, Senior Director – Corporate Sponsorship Marketing, Dallas Cowboys
- Shawn Chevreux, Director of Marketing, United Soccer Coaches
- Grady Millikan, Business Intelligence Analyst, Caesars Sportsbook
- Shalini Shanker, Sr. Associate Athletic Director/SWA, Colorado State University
- Pat Eland, Associate Manager – Sponsorships, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc
- Abbey Shea, Associate Director of Compliance, University of Colorado Boulder Athletics Department
- Alyssa Henke, Youth Marketing Coordinator, Minnesota Vikings
- Cori Reid, Associate Athletic Director – Internal Operations, Missouri Southern State University
Registration is required and a Zoom meeting link and password will be sent to you ahead of the event.
One Jayhawk connection can:
- Share a new job opportunity
- Provide a business partner
- Be your next hire
- Mentor your career
- Invest in your startup
- Be your best customer
- Change your world
If you’d like to be added as a featured attendee, please email Nick Kallail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (Name, Title, Company, LinkedIn link, and the event you’d like to be added).