ORISE is the U.S. Department of Energy’s primary resource for fellowships and internships.
They post 400-500 opportunities a year and can place upwards of 10,000 undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate (doc) students per year in internships with a host of governmental and federally funded STEM organizations and initiatives including (but not limited to):
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Material Command
- National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- U.S. Navy Medical Research
- Agricultural Research Service
Howard Graham, KU Alumni Association and Nicole Reiz, KU Graduate Studies chatted briefly with Leslie about upcoming career fairs between now and January.