Exclusive KU items
- Access to exclusive members-only KU items
- Member appreciation gifts at events
- Members-only giveaways
- First opportunity to register for popular events like Rock Chalk Ball, Jayhawk Roundup, Hawktoberfest and more
Adams Alumni Center
- Use of the Adams Alumni Center to rent for meetings and special events
- Member access for $7 per day or $25 per month
- Buy an annual membership for $300 (limited number available)
- Spouses and domestic partners of members are eligible for the same rates
- Access to Outdoor Pursuits Program, which includes the ability to check out bikes, tents, canoes and camping equipment.
- Four printed issues of Kansas Alumni magazine each year, plus digital access to the magazine
- Annual calendar with beautiful campus scenes at a special member rate of $5
- Monthly e-newsletter with the latest campus, alumni and student news delivered to your inbox
- Exclusive members-only content for registered users
- Breaking news alerts from KU
- 10–20 percent discount on catalog, online or in-store items at the KU Bookstore (Kansas Union, Burge Union and Edwards Campus; excludes textbooks)
- Discounts at favorite restaurants, retailers, theme parks, travel vendors and more, with the KU Alumni Association Discount Program, available exclusively for members
- 10 percent discount on tickets for “Lied Center Presents” performances
- Discount available in-person at the ticket office or by phone
- Have your Alumni Association membership card available when you buy tickets
- KU Alumni Life and Presidents Club members may dine at LCC on the day before, day of and the day after KU football and basketball games (excluding Mondays and Fridays)
- Reservations are required: call 785.843.2866, ext. 6
- Lawrence Country Club membership is not required
- 20 percent off books published by University Press of Kansas
The Osher Institute is a part of KU Continuing Education that is committed to creating accessible and innovative learning environments throughout Kansas and Greater Kansas City, with a special focus on participants age 50 and older.
- Members are eligible for a $10 discount on the first course fee of $45.
- 10 percent off all Kaplan graduate and college prep courses with code. (Not valid with any other discounts and offers.)
North American Van Lines
- 60 percent off your next move with North American Van Lines.
- Plus, you’ll receive FREE replacement cost insurance for your move!
- For more information, call Gordon Taylor at 800-987-3608 and identify yourself as a member of the KU Alumni Association.
Your KU Alumni Association has partnered with select insurance companies to provide alumni with cost-effective group rates and discounts.
Auto, Home, Renters, Power Sports and Pet Care
The KU Alumni Association is in the process of confirming a new insurance partner for home, auto, renter, power sports and pet insurance product lines. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. Questions, please contact Teri Harris, Vice President of Business Development for the KU Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information.
All of our affinity partners are required to keep personal information confidential.